RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS BACKGROUND
1. The following rules and terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) are applicable to the lottery mechanic to win tickets for the co-creation workshop.
2. The raffle is organised by British American Tobacco Sweden AB, corp. ID no. 556098-6779, Box 30244, 104 25 Stockholm (”Organiser”).
3. In the event of contradictions between the Terms & Conditions and other information, the Terms & Conditions shall take precedence.
4. The possibility to participate in the raffle is achieved by obtaining three badges. Badges are obtained by filling out surveys. By filling out three surveys in total you will have obtained three badges and will be able to register to the raffle by clicking the opt in button and agreeing to these terms and conditions.
5. The prize consists of an invite to the co-creation workshop for the winner and a friend. Both must be at least 18 years and 7 months of age in order to participate in the co-creation workshop. The prize is as specified in these Terms & Conditions. The participant cannot request cash or an alternative prize. The prize is personal and may not be transferred or assigned to another person.
6. The prize is dependent on availability, and the Organiser reserves the right to replace the prize, without prior notice, with another prize of equivalent value. Any tax must be paid by the winner.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RAFFLE
8. Employees of the Organiser, close relatives of such employees and persons who in some other way have an association with or connection to the Organiser or companies in the same corporate group as the Organiser are prohibited from participating in the raffle.
9. Participation in the raffle is only permitted on one occasion per person. If a person participates on more than one occasion, he/she will be disqualified from the raffle. Participation is personal and may not be transferred or assigned to another person.
DURATION OF THE RAFFLE
10. Unless something to the contrary is announced by the Organiser, the raffle will continue until May 2nd, 2021 for the co-creation workshop.
HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN AND NOTIFIED
11. The winner will be chosen at random based on all registrations for participation in the raffle submitted up to and including the End Date.
12. The winner of the raffle will be contacted by email within two work days of the End Date. If the winner cannot be contacted, or if the prize is not confirmed by the winner within 48 hours of notification having been sent to the winner by the Organiser, the Organiser reserves the right to revoke the winner’s prize and choose another winner instead.
DELIVERY OF THE PRIZE
13. The prizes will be delivered digitally via E-mail to the winner via the E-mail address provided during registration.
14. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for registrations for participation in the raffle that are incomplete, illegible, corrupt, misplaced or lost, damaged, delayed or not received by the Organiser during the duration of the raffle. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for situations in which, due to technical problems, individuals do not have access to the raffle or have not received information regarding the raffle.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the raffle or make changes to the raffle and the Terms & Conditions without prior notice in the event of a disaster, pandemic, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or actual or anticipated violation of applicable legislation or regulations, or some other event or circumstance beyond the Organiser’s control. The Organiser will notify participants of any changes to the raffle as soon as possible.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to perform investigations and take any measures necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid participation in the raffle. Furthermore, the Organiser reserves the right to deny participation in the raffle if, in the assessment of the Organiser, such participation fails to comply with the Terms & Conditions or is fraudulent or invalid.
17. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for situations in which the prize is damaged or delivery of the prize is delayed or does not reach the winner for some other reason.
18. Decisions by the Organiser in relation to any issues stemming from or relating to the raffle are final, and no discussions will be entered into regarding such decisions.
19. The raffle and the Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Swedish law, and any disputes arising in relation to the raffle and/or the Terms & Conditions shall be finally settled by a Swedish general court of law.