RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) are applicable to the raffle to win (1) of the exclusive perfumes created by CRA-YON & (1) LYFT/LAB product by the Organisers choice.
2. The raffle is organised by British American Tobacco Sweden AB, corp. ID no. 556098-6779, Box 30244, 104 25 Stockholm (the ”Organiser”).
3. In the event of contradictions between the Terms & Conditions and other information about the raffle, the Terms & Conditions shall take precedence.
4. Participation in the raffle is achieved by following the rules specified on Instagram. The participant will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions by participating in the raffle.
5. The prize consists of one perfume created by CRA-YON. The prize is as specified in these Terms & Conditions. The participant cannot request cash or an alternative prize. The prize is personal and may not be transferred or assigned to another person.
6. The prize is dependent on availability, and the Organiser reserves the right to replace the prize, without prior notice, with another prize of equivalent value. Any tax must be paid by the winner.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RAFFLE
7. In order to participate in the raffle, the participant must be at least 18 years of age and follow the rules specified on Instagram. The participant must be able to verify his/her age in the manner specified by the Organiser, for example through verification via BankID by creating a user on golyft.se.
8. Employees of the Organiser, close relatives of such employees and persons who in some other way have an association with or connection to the Organiser or companies in the same corporate group as the Organiser are prohibited from participating in the raffle.
9. Participation in the raffle is only permitted on one occasion per person. If a person participates on more than one occasion, he/she will be disqualified from the raffle. Participation is personal and may not be transferred or assigned to another person.
DURATION OF THE RAFFLE
10. Unless something to the contrary is announced by the Organiser, the raffle takes place between the 20th of April and the 27th of April 20.00 (the “End Date”).
HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN AND NOTIFIED
11. The winner will be chosen at random based on all registrations for participation in the raffle submitted up to and including the End Date.
DELIVERY OF THE PRIZE
13. The price will be shipped to the delivery address provided by the winner within reasonable time, and maximum within 14 days after the winner has done what is required of him/her in accordance with the above.
COMMUNICATION WITH PARTICIPANTS DURING THE RAFFLE
14. For the duration of the raffle, lasting from April 20 to April 27, 2021, raffle participants may be contacted by BAT over the private message function on Instagram, for the purpose of gathering more detailed consumer insights, where needed. Should the participant actively decline or object to further marketing messages, no further messages will be sent.
15. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for registrations for participation in the raffle that are incomplete, illegible, corrupt, misplaced or lost, damaged, delayed or not received by the Organiser during the duration of the raffle. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for situations in which, due to technical problems, individuals do not have access to the raffle or have not received information regarding the raffle.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the raffle or make changes to the raffle and the Terms & Conditions without prior notice in the event of a disaster, pandemic, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or actual or anticipated violation of applicable legislation or regulations, or some other event or circumstance beyond the Organiser’s control. The Organiser will notify participants of any changes to the raffle as soon as possible.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to perform investigations and take any measures necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid participation in the raffle. Furthermore, the Organiser reserves the right to deny participation in the raffle if, in the assessment of the Organiser, such participation fails to comply with the Terms & Conditions or is fraudulent or invalid.
18. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for situations in which the prize is damaged, or delivery of the prize is delayed or does not reach the winner for some other reason.
19. Decisions by the Organiser in relation to any issues stemming from or relating to the raffle are final, and no discussions will be entered into regarding such decisions.
20. The raffle and the Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Swedish law, and any disputes arising in relation to the raffle and/or the Terms & Conditions shall be finally settled by a Swedish general court of law.